RSS

Pages

Getting a life..

Hey hey...Finally I'm finding my life back. Have been feeling all haggard and frumpy like an ag soh confined to the house, trapped by my newborn child who is feeding so ever often. Just this friday and saturday I fnally let my hubby have his opportunity to have the time alone with our dear girl while I take a break and did my hair and facial. Never felt so good with even a few hours out to groom myself. I guess the next step is to learn to venture out independently with my girl to do some shopping. Life as a mother doesn't mean I have to be home bound.

Anyway dear baby Keziah has certainly grown longer and a little chubbier. Sometimes wonder if I regretted stepping into motherhood, but look at her!



Baby Cries.... needs milk
Baby's Cranky... needs to be carried...
When Baby smiles.... nothing else matters...

0 comments: