RSS

Pages

Back to Work?

Feelings about work seems to create some dilemma in me. Initially I was dying to go back to work as baby's cries were driving me crazy. Yet as the days went by, seeing how little Keziah grows and developes, I start to hesitate about returning to the workforce, leaving her with my parents. Everyday I see her smile more, communicate more in her baby language, always looking so engaging in our conversation, I begin to tolerate her cries abit better and find life more predictable. I love her more each day and never regreted stepping into motherhood which ties me down and changes my life and pirorities.

Now with all her baby ance gone, little Keziah has such smooth soft skin, coupled with the lovable baby smell, makes her such a darling. Napping a little better leaves me more time to go online, watch her sleep and for today, organise her photos which have been developed but sitting on the table as I have yet found time earlier to make up her scrap book. Pity didn't take picture of her everyday but only now and then.

0 comments: