RSS

Pages

Juz a day before THE DAY

Well tomorrow I will be reporting to work officially. It's going to be a new place, new environment, new people and certainly much to expect. For now I am just hoping that I could have the facility there to express my milk for my dear little Keziah.

Talking about Keziah, it really makes me feel rather depress having to go back to work. It is this stage where she is getting so interactive and engaging that you really want to be with her to mark every milestone. Looking at her, I believe she will be flipping soon especially with the moments when she tries to go head down as if she's making all efforts to turn. At least I have seen her first smile, first head lift on the tummy, first roll on her side.....This is the only thing I could say to comfort myself. I am sure going to miss all these moments.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be depress... maybe can pass your video cam to your parents during the weekdays when they are looking after her? Sometimes if Shawn is doing something new, I will take video and pics and show Zhongjie when he comes back from work. At the same time also collating the clips for video making mah ;)