RSS

Pages

Another wonderful weekend!

SATURDAY...It all began with an early morning rise at 7 am for a feed and a cool bath...Wow! What a fantastic splash with my little yellow duckie...



Mummy and Daddy took me out to Plaza Singapura. Just look at the crowd behind us! Saturday is really a day people get out for some fun. We were here at Carl's Junior for a nice charbroiled burger....pity I still can't have my share but I was still jumping for joy having the company of Mummy and Daddy.



After some hours out, we decided it's a good time to get some rest back home. The fun didn't stop here. I was just having fun being cuddled and exploring a good load of new things in the house.


Yippie...Mummy, let's have a few more rounds of swings and launches...

Hey! I want to have my hands on the labtop too...Mac - the new APPLE insight...

Well, guess I'll leave Mummy to do some stuff while I have fun with my own APPLE.


SUNDAY! We were in church as usual with me having fun with my pals!



Well after church, we went home for a quick change and out we went again. This time round, Mummy and Daddy took me to Raffles City on the mrt. It seems less crowded over here. We had a nice afternoon tea at Hagandaz...


Hmmm....what's on the menu?

Let's pose...

Hey hey...I want to see that....

Yum Yum...chocolate fondue...

Guess I'll just have to be satisfied with my banana for the time being...

0 comments: