RSS

Pages

Depressive mood...

While Keziah is growing well and actively moving around, I has a sudden set in with depressive mood today when I came to work. Not sure what is the cause today, but seriously I felt super low and down. Not sure how I feel so lonely and appear to have lost many of my friends. Even when I try to get some Mommy support from the Forum, hardly are there any responses as I guess I have fell out of the circle due to haven't been quite in touch and missing out on the outings. Hmmm...somehow can't seem to kick up a decent conversation with people....arghhh...Mommy's feeling lonely...

I need to get out of this mood, otherwise today is a real wasted at work where things will pile up. Monday bluez...I am seriously feeling it....

4 comments:

Yellowdog said...

HI..i kind of understand how u feel even as a total stranger.. i'm also from SMH forum but far from being active contributor. I read some postings occasionally.. Hope by now, it's wed and you've crawled out of the tunnel.. all the best!

angela goh said...

Hi Joan,
I guess it's understandable to feel down once in a while. I'm sure you can seek some comfort by looking at beautiful daughter's photo when you are at work. Think of how much joy and happiness she has brought to your life..... hope this will help you feel much better.

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon!

*pat pat* keep your spirits high... pls don't feel that you are not in sync with us just because you missed out on the outings. If you are feeling down and out, we are always here to chat.

TGIF tomorrow! Have a wonderful weekend. :) *wave*

Joanie said...

Hi gals, thanks for the encouragement. Really glad to have you around. Yes, totally agree it's not easy to be a mommy and guess that was Monday blue. Have been much better through the week. Guess gotta just think of the little sweetie at home to motivate me to work harder..heehee...

Tammi's mum, do I know you by any chance through the forum?