RSS

Pages

Detailed Scan Results......

Ok, the outcomes of the detailed scan....It's a BOY...and all is well as it should be...

Well, seriously speaking baby was moving alot during the scan that it was rather difficult for me to make out what the scan was at some point of time, especially the gender scan. Just looking at the scan, I really couldn't make out the part pointed out relative to the legs. It could also be due to the fact that baby was in a breech position. In anyway, since the gynae that did the scan was some fetal head, I guess his words should be of weight.

I really liked the scan of the hand with all 5 digits.

Facial...


Stomach and gender...


Cutie little hands....


Spine....

3 comments:

angela goh said...

Hi Joan,
Congratulation! I'm glad that everything has turned out smoothly for you. Looking forward to see a new member in your blog.

Anonymous said...

yo

i'm so excited for u guys too...
do take care

Joanie said...

Thanks ladies....
=)