RSS

Pages

Thanks to all....

Dear friends, especially those who are mommies, thank you for sharing with me your encouragement. You really make me realise that I have friends out there to support me and that actually I am also rather fortunate. Sometimes when you are depressive, thoughts can really be negative and close your eyes to many good things happening to you. I post on the blog coz it's a space I could express myself and seriously no intention to hurt or criticise anyone. It's an expression of my feelings and I hope that it be taken positively. Sometimes it's really difficult to search our own hearts and put our pride down. Prove it or prove it otherwise rather than make a fuss out of it.

Let me count the blessings now to remind myself of the goodness around me:
1. Supportive and gracious hubby who can stand my whimps and fancies.
2. Parents who take care of little K.
3. IL who help in transporting K to and fro my parents' plc.
5. A roof over our head, a meal on the table.
6. Preggy friendly office - being noted for being pregnant in the positive sense, a group of colleagues who are encouraging and understanding.
7. Church mates who are ever ready to provide spiritual encouragement and hand down second hand stuff...save me some cost on clothes and stuff for baby.
8. Supportive friends whom I rarely meet up but yet often visit my blog to leave ur comments especially during my down time.
9.....many more but it's zzzzzzzzz time...

Really this life this journey moves from one phase to another.

0 comments: