RSS

Pages

Big big tummy...

Just noticed today my tummy has become really big and round like a basketball! Even my colleagues commented that. Somehow over the weekend, my tummy really seemed to have grown a great deal, or probably coz now I noticed it more. Today was a whole day of workplan seminar and I found sitting up on a chair so uncomfortable. My tummy seemed to press against my ribs and my bladder that I had to slouch. This was definitely not the best position to be in for its bad for the back. My butts hurt after sitting for an hour. The little one was moving alot these few days, wriggling and nudging around as if making his stretches more pronounced, making 'waves' on my tummy. 2 more months to go.....how big will I be then? Dread having to work till I deliver but I have only 4 more days of leave for Dec! Oops....

0 comments: